Hmm... I would like to write something about this too... hehehe
What is life?
For me, i think life is unique.
Everyone has different life styles, different ways to pass their every day.
For eg, me
. I have lots and lots of philosophy of my own, but hehe... can always use them to advice people and fail to happen on myself.Life, is something that's given by the God to everyone.
It depends on how people choose to pass their lives.
You can always pass each and every day of yours with entertainments only.
You can always cry and cry and cry over each day.
And of course, you can always smile, smile and smile throughout all your life.
It's everything about MIND SETTING.
If you set your mind as such: I'm an idiot and I'm gonna be an idiot throughout my life. Result?? Lolz... You become a successful idiot la... Why?? Because when you have set your mind in such perception, you are gonna FULFILL your DREAMS.
Same thing.
IF you set your mind in such way: No matter how bad the situation is, i'm gonna accept the truth and continue to smile. Result?? Hahahahaha... And all the situations are being gone through.
Unbelievable?

Try it then.
Just for a short 1 week.
BUT, the condition is, when your mind is fully set to be in th positive part, try to demolish any pessimistic thoughts.
Next, life depends on your destiny.
One's fate is very important throughout the life.
My life, My destiny. (Your life leh?? lolz... your own destiny la...)
Basically, our fate is controlled by ourselves too.
No one can change one's fate unless you yourself wanna change it.
Be determine9talking to myself), and i can change my fate, my destiny, and my life.
I wanna make use every second i have now to achieve my dreams (haven't actually figured out what are my dreams...). I wanna appreciate every moment I'm having and passing even bad moments. Bad moments make me stronger and i learn more things from bad situations than good ones.
I think luck is different from fate.
Luck is like something drop from the sky for me.
Fate can be controlled but luck cant be.
You become someone you have dreamt to be since young. That's your fate.
Because you have decided to work hard, study hard to achieve your goal.
You win a lottery. That's just lucky.
You wont win lottery for the rest of your life as that's just luck.
Type liao so many rubbish, your net question to me will be "Are you doing / will you do what you have just said above??"

As i have mentioned earlier, I'm good in advising people, but bad in doing what i advice.
Hahaha.

Good luck to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment