Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cant Live Without YOU!!!

OMG!!
When i found out that you are not there beside me;
I miss you like hell.

When i found out that i might lose you forever;
I pat you again and again and again.

When i found out that you are not going to talk to me;
I nearly cried out.

I really really really miss you.
I wanna hear your voice.
Please, please talk to me.
Please respond to me.
I really need you by my side.
Why?? Why??? Why????
Why aren't you talking to me??
I am depressed without you.

but...
But...
BUt...
BUT...

you.
You..
YOU...

You finally open your mouth and speak out 1 day.
The day where i patted you with nearly a drop of tear.

OH...
THANK GOD...

You are talking.

Hehehe...
Stupid me la.
Take a new battery and the MP3 works like normal.
Haiz.
Miss liao my MP3 for so many days.
Finally it produces sound through my favourite earphones.

BEFORE --> nothing on display... pressed liao 100times with battery inside also not functioning. never trust rechargeable batteries =[














AFTER -->got display le... (tear drops) Ignore that stupid hell ugly cele tape that my bro insists to paste on the screen (claim to prevent it to be spoiled by me this kind of cruel person... ya ya...)
My fav earphones--> ignore my stupid face expression pls...
Lesson of the day: Dont simply say bye bye to something that you like very much.

p/s: i was trying to say my mp3's bad thing and persue my dad to buy an iPod for me.
BUT... too bad. It has recovered.

hahahaha... I guess its time is not here yet. I LOVE YA ^^

2 comments:

Elly Wong said...

LOLZ~
at the beginning i read the post..
i thought taiweishan finally IN CRUSH with someone..
BUT who know..
it's her mp3~xD

Denise said...

hahahaha~~
zadao leh...
thx thx...
hahahaha~~