Thanks, alarm.
Bed's getting more and more comfortable,
Thanks mattress inventer.
Stuck in the jam every morning,
Stupid Malaysians.
'Next Station, Tun Sambanthan',
Here I am, MCKL.
Climb 'hundreds' steps of stairs everyday,
Clever stairs inventer.
Piles and piles of homework,
Thanks lecturers.
'Keep quiet and no facebook',
Thanks, librarian,
Please keep your voice down, too.
Fried rice and fried beehoon,
I prefer roti bakar.
Laughing here and gossipping there,
Crapping all along.
Hand's moving and head's nodding,
Mind's outside the class.
Battling and fighting on the phone,
Can't leave my Pokemon behind.
'Jusco Maluri, Cheras, Leisure Mall, Len Sen'
RM1.50 gone everyday.
Wash, clean, dry,
Bed, I'm coming.
Another 'Romeo' song,
Dinner waiting for me.
'You need to update your blog',
'Facebook is waiting for you',
Here I am, in front of the computer.
Updating...
|||||||||||||
||||||||||||
|||||||||||
||||||||||
|||||||||
||||||||
|||||||
||||||
|||||
||||
|||
||
|
Update completed.
Done =)
Update completed.
Done =)
No comments:
Post a Comment