I've seriously ran out of titles.
So i haven't posted anything for quite some time. I think laziness explains all.
On 29 January 2010, due to Thaipusam the next day, i was stuck in a serious traffic jam. The BEST thing, i was on the way to college for my last paper. In the end, i parked my car at RM4 parking site, ran to Maharajalela monorail station and took monorail to college. Thank godness i could make it and finish my paper.
Later, i went to collect my car and met up with my friends at Old Town near my college, i drank CHAM. Thanks to that, i woke up in the middle of the night, stared at my room's ceiling for 2 hours before i could continue to sleep.
31 Jan, met up with Yi Theng. From times square, walked to Pavilion, Lot 10, Sungai Wang and back to Times Square. I DIDN'T buy any clothes! Woohoo!
2nd Feb, 1st day of semester 3. It's seriously a very sucky day. I love holidays that i hate study now.
Yesterday and Today, doing spring cleaning.
To Dear BROTHER whom his body and soul are in UK,
I'm performing your duty every week - mopping downstairs weekly.
I'm now performing your spring cleaning duty - washing kitchen and store room windows, wiping every single item in your room that is exposed to dust, and many more...
I hereby declare i'm gonna charge you for that. I am so gonna revenge.
I'm so in love with him CURRENTLY (i dunno whether my heart will change in the future)
AND...
I'm going to their concert!
I like them but according to my friend, they're so pretty because they've undergone plastic surgery.
Why is rabbit with pig nose so cute? =P
.jpg)







No comments:
Post a Comment