Wednesday, June 16, 2010

EXCITED!


I'm excited because my internet connection has recovered and I CAN WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS!

I know they look ugly but i drew them in the middle of the night, trying to stuck some economics knowledge into my brain. Well, obviously, the plan didn't work and yup, i drew them on my notebook.

The revive of my internet connection indicates that I'm back to my Hae hae and Kyu obsession business.

It also means that i'm back to my Kpop entertainment world.

Besides that, i can actually show Yi Theng the things that i wanna show. This is the cool pair of headphone!
And, my blue nails that i wanted to show you (Yi Theng). They look nicer when you see them 'live'. =P

Opps! I think I still suck in Maths C4.
Youtube can wait for slightly little while.
I can live without facebook (kind of proven since i complained that i couldn't watch youtube videos more than couldn't go FB) but unfortunately, information to a lot of events can only be seen in FB.
OK. My dream team show can also wait. T.T

No comments: