NOW, it's karma.
I'm freaking busy now.
Teaching in the morning, preparing what to teach, doing students' homework as i dunno how to do a lot of them, marking books and all the paper works are killing me!
Busy eating and taking afternoon nap sometimes watching Family Outing 2 after that.
Online to play at least 3 facebook games and replying posts at night or sometimes in the afternoon too...
24 hours is not enough!
O TaecYeon and Yoona are adorable in Family Outing 2.
Yi Theng, watch this!
Sometimes i wish i'm fully occupied but this doesn't seem to be the kind of busy life i want.
I wish to have more time for dramas + youtube + variety shows =(
Now waiting for my Penang trip with college buddies and also school holiday =)
I sound like a small little school kid now.
NICHKHUN! <3


No comments:
Post a Comment