I've finally started my university life!
UNMC is the place!
So far so good!
Thursdays and Fridays are free days!
WAHAHA!
For temporary only i think as courseworks are gonna start soon :(
And also, with facebook, i'm too lazy to upload photos that can be found there.
I need to make my blog a bit meaningful.
I need more photos here.
I've entered UNMC means i've ended my studies at MCKL. So, i graduated as an outstanding scholar and they printed my face on an unsignificant corner of the paper. Oh whatever.
The 4 best buddies in primary school were finally together again!
The above was taken in Pavilion and the bottom was taken in Daorae (a Korean Restaurant) where we're supposed to farewell Jian Hong but he didn't get to fly on time due to visa approval problem. But well, he's still finally got into UK.
Besides JH, Joyce went overseas to study too - USA.
My first Creme Brulee. It tasted like... i forgot the taste. The ice-cream sucks by the way.
AND THE LATEST!
I went to The Gardens to sing K with my dearest Sing K buddy today.
We wore the same colour of singlet with the same colour of jacket/vest and we both wore jeans and converse shoes! The thing is, we didn't tell each other what we're gonna wear. HAHA!
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment