Since I've written these down on my sticky notes:
*Don't login to Facebook until this friday (18/2) - only see facebook updates thru email.
*Don't appear online in WLM till this sunday (20/2).
I shall use my blog as a place to 'share what's on my mind'.
Oh IN CASE you are curious why I wrote the above two statements, I wanna test whether I can survive without Facebook and signing into WLM to peek on people's personal messages.
So far, the 1st test is not a really successful one as I still logged into Facebook yesterday to add a friend and sent a few personal messages. However, I replied those messages with email and I stayed in Facebook for about... 5 minutes? Good one! *patting my back*
Back to the title.
DAMN YOU MOTORBIKERS! Can't you take care of your own safety instead of the other motorists avoiding you just because we don't wanna get into trouble?! There goes my tyre rim! DAMN YOU!!! If I drove slightly faster, I think my car would have gone to the opposite direction. CIS!!!
Semester 2 so far...
The economics lecturer made me laugh for one whole day today. Seriously no offence. He reminds me of my Biology teacher in form5 where I couldn't control myself and laughed at her pronunciations. I feel sooooooo bad.
Re-ve-nue is pronounced as Re as in REpeat, Ve-nue as in VeNue (refers to place).
To make sure I didn't pronounce REVENUE in a wrong way for so many years, I checked online. So I laughed!
And he pronounced the LU in Il-lu-strate as in LUlu. This time, I am wrong!!! According to the website I surfed (refer to the link above), he pronounced it correctly! Aiks! I have been pronouncing ILLUSTRATE wrongly for so many years.
Next, I call myself as anti-socialist in university as I always rush back home right after classes and don't have a friendly face. [basically can't help with the not-so-friendly face. However I'm trying to smile whenever and wherever I go]
But still, for some reasons, I'm quite well-known among strangers (more than ONE stranger know me). Am I well-known for good or bad? This is yet to be discovered.
Am I still an anti-socialist if I say HI/HELLO to Hi-Bye coursemates?
No comments:
Post a Comment