Monday, May 30, 2011

Stress-free!

High, high! I'm so high! :D

Accounts of crazy schedule (25/5/2011 - 30/5/2011):
Wednesday - Exam finished at 7pm. Right after that, I attended my cohort's party. 12am - 4am sang karaoke.


Thursday - Woke up at 9am although slept at 5am. Sang karaoke (again) 1pm - 4pm. Chatted with friends until 6pm.


Friday - Woke up at 6am to get my passport done. Went out with Kit Yin. Immediately after that, I drove to uni to meet with friends to have dinner at Subang. Reached home at 2am.
 
Saturday - Stood at Putrajaya and waited for Super Junior M since 2pm. They appeared at 10pm and ended 1 hour later.


Sunday - Went back to Kepong until 4pm and rested the rest of the day.


Monday - Went out at 10.30am to watch 2 movies - Fast & Furious 5 and Kung Fu Panda 2.

I need to SLEEP!

No comments: