
In order to keep my going-to-rot blog to not to rot, I gotta start typing a few words here.
I've started working as a Temporary Staff at a 5-star hotel Purchasing Department, a department that is freaking busy but only has 4 workers including me currently.
So basically what I do daily is:
(i) Open the door since I'm always the earliest to reach.
(ii) Refill paper on the trays of printer, fax machine and photocopy machine.
(iii) Boil water (if necessary)
(iv) FILING (can use up to half a day since the amount of papers to be printed a day can be bloddy a lot)
(v) Complete whatever I'm required to do so, such as typing, keying in datas, etc.
(vi) Fax about 40-50 or sometimes even more orders to suppliers.
I think that's about it.
Waking up at 5.40am and sleeping at 10.30pm isn't enough for me; which means less time for drama :(
To keep myself awake to 10.30pm, I play with Mei Tu Xiu Xiu the whole night yesterday and just now.
![]() | |
| I love SuJu, I love SS3! :D |






No comments:
Post a Comment