Well I think I shouldn't neglect my blog although I claim that my Facebook is kind of updated.
PS: I saved this as a draft about 1 month ago
Recall of what I've been doing and been through so far (think of me 1 month ago)
1. University of Nottingham Ningbo Campus - This is my home in China, my hang out place, my study campus. With green environment and confusing buildings (they have identical buildings with different names and I got them mixed up when I was rushing to class once), I like this place as the campus to live and study in.
 |
| The famous clock tower of Nottingham |
 |
| The infamous and my personal favourite Nottingham mascot - DUCKie! |
2.
Walmart, Tesco, Metro & Carrefour - I've been to these 4 major super centres (not super markets) to get my groceries and spent A LOT initially til I was broke.
 |
| My room with stickers (and I still do walk pass my room once in awhile without realising I miss my door) |
3.
Bank of China - The bank has made my life miserable as I could see my money in my account but couldn't withdraw them due to unavailability of my passport during the critical period.
 |
| If you ask me what I will miss in China, I will definitely say DQ, the best ever er.... ice cream I supposed :P |
4.
Taobao - Living in China, having a Taobao and Alipay (支付宝) account is a MUST. This is the place to get cheap cheap stuff and still live like a queen in Ningbo, the rather expensive city to live in.
 |
| If you think buying from the shop itself is expensive, then Taobao - a place where you can almost anything |
5.
Street Food - When you are hungry, lazy to cook, dislike being cheated by 'Black Restaurant' in the campus, then think of street food, a place where you can get a BIG bowl of noodle at 6yuan (RM3).
 |
| I can't get rid of my bad habit, to buy snack everytime I go to night market; and from day to night, this street is always opened. And so, most of my meals are snacks. Feel so sorry for my health. |
6.
Tiayi Square, Wanda Plaza - For shopping, food and entertainment
 |
| 3 yuan Mapo Taufu?! (RM1.50 Mapo Taufu?!?!?!) |
Lastly, I realise I don't know how to
self-capture photo due to lack of practise.
 |
| Unfortunately crazy amount of dusts in Ningbo causes my face to have rashes all the time :'((( |
No comments:
Post a Comment