I shall fill it in now and post it since I feel so dead looking at my coursework.
01 Where did you take your profile pic? (Facebook)
Robin Hood Restaurant, UNNC. It was during the so-called Spring Ball.
02 What exactly are you wearing right now?
Long-sleeves dark blue shirt + jeans-like tights.
03 What is your current problem?
Feeling dead looking at my coursework. Lack of motivation. Poor time management.
04 What makes you happy most?
I guess anything small simple thing, as long as it's with my family and friends.
05 What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
I'll make love to you - Boyz II Men (A totally random song)
06 Any celeb you would marry?
In my dream, yes. Any cute Korean artists, or even Ang Mohs like Zac Efron or Chace Crawford :P
07 Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Dunno yet.
08 Ever sang in front of a large audience?
Yup. Primary school, secondary school, college, university.
09 Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Yes I've heard. I look like Bat Liong Gam when I had my fringe cut. (Definitely not a compliment)
10 Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?
I wish I can still find one good one to watch.
11 Do you speak any language?
What kind of stupid question is this ==
12 Do you ever watch MTV?
Channel or the videos? I love youtube and I spent half of my youtubing time on MVs.
Chapter 1:
01 Nickname(s):
Dunno lar.
02 Current location:
My warm and cosy room in UNNC.
03 Eye color:
Undeniable black
Chapter 2:
01 You call a question a chapter? :
I call downs as chapters in my life.
02 Do you get along well with your parents? :
Yup.
Chapter 3: Favorites
01 Ice cream:
Vanilla, the best pure ones.
02 Shampoo/conditioner:
Anything affordable.
03 Person/People:
People I love hanging out together and cherish.
Chapter 4: Do You...
01 Dance in the shower?
Sing most of the time.
02 Do you write on your hand?
Seldom. I have a smart phone which is not stupid.
03 Call people back?
Depends on who the person is.
04 Believe in love?
Yet to be found out.
05 Any mental health issues?
OCPD (Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder) counts? (OCD is no longer used as Wiki says it needs medical attention which sounds very serious)
Chapter 5: Have You..
01 Broken a bone?
Haven't and do not want it to happen.
02 Sprained anything?
Leg.
03 Had physical therapy?
Not yet and do not it to happen.
04 Gotten stitches ?
Yes, when I was young.
05 Taken painkillers?
I think so.
HOW I END MY SENTENCES
01 I love:
Eat, Sleep, Talk and Shop!
02 I don't understand:
Why there are such people exist.
03 When I wake up in the morning:
I immediately get myself washed up to start a brand new day!
04 Life is full of:
Ups and downs.
05 I get annoyed very quickly when:
The person I am against to talks to me, or acting stupid in front of me.
06 Parties are:
Awesome when you're with a bunch of crazy friends.
07 Female Dogs are:
Bitches?
08 Cats are:
Malay's favourite pets.
09 Tomorrow is:
Monday.
10 I have a low tolerance for:
The person I am against to does all her stupid shit reasoning.
11 If I had a million dollars I would:
Invest half, save a quarter, spend a quarter.
No comments:
Post a Comment