Wednesday, May 2, 2012

200th Post - My OCPD

I guess I can't find other suitable topics besides describing my OCPD (Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder) as my post No.200.

I think due to my mum's influence, I have this tendency of seeing NO DUST in my room. Well of course I have times when I get lazy, but when I start wiping stuff, I tend to get the whole room covered, which scared off my friends. At least, I pick up hair on the floor though I know the cleaner is coming to clean my room the next day.

I like my stuff to be arranged orderly. I have A LOT of stuff and if not arranged orderly, my room would have looked like some other European's room right now. I am a girl and I have the responsibility to make my room presentable all the time.

I fold my blanket nicely and neatly everytime after I get up, regardless whether it's a good night sleep and a short afternoon nap.

I need to use softener everytime I wash my clothes. (Lately I'm running out of them though and not planning to get a new one as I know I definitely can't finish them. Need to bare with it. Argh!!)

And lately, I dunno what the heck has happened to me but I've been checking my emails non-stop to make sure every mailbox has zero unread mails, as serious as every half an hour once. I've gone crazy I guess. Shiattts!!

I know I have more.

OOHH! This is me running for VP - click. Basically I think this video SUCKS (My English sounds extremely weird) but I had no choice as I ran out of time.) And I made it! Yay! :D

No comments: