Girls,
Thank you for the session yesterday. What I am glad at is that y'all didn't show please-shut-up face when I bitched about her to the extent where I told out every single detail.I really do realise when you have such negative impression on someone, you can't stop thinking more negative side of his/hers and can bitch until a very extreme extent.
I really do hope that it all stops there and I will stop bitching about others because I feel it's unethical.
I believe in Karma, I do.
I will make sure when I go out with y'all, I throw all my grudges behind and stop bitching.
I will also like to promise to stop saying 'I am very busy' or 'I have no time' as if I suck at time management, that's my own problem.
If one day I bitch about someone, again, and y'all feel it has reached an extent where even y'all can't accept, please wake me up.
If one day I myself turn into a bitch, slap me.
There's nothing in life more important than family and friends to me right now.
I do not wanna risk my friendship in any way.
![]() |
| Tang, next time wear high heels or 鞋垫 to stand with us in a line :P |
Lastly, love y'all! <3
Love,
Weishan.

1 comment:
i will buy a nice high heel shoes juz for u two <3 haha~~weishan u must come and fetch me coz i don't wanna wear high heels and hav to catch a bus ><"
Post a Comment