Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's Christmas & New Year ^^

I went to some shopping centres in this festive season.
I like to go out in this month as most of the places are decorated (whether they're nice or ugly/boring, no comment).

So, to wish everyone Happy Belated Christmas and a Happy New Year, here are some pictures of christmas decorations in some of the well-known places =)


Jogoya Restaurant, Star Hills Gallery.

Pavilion, Jalan Bukit Bintang. (I like this pic, the name is reflected on the glass.)

Times Square, Kuala Lumpur. (Who doesn't know this place??)

Sungei Wang, Kuala Lumpur. (I wonder it's still sungEi or sungAi o.o??)

Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur.

Mid Valley with FAKE snow. Really really really fake.

The wishing tree of Leisure Mall, Kuala Lumpur.

This is placed right beside the above tree. This toy bank collects the toys/whatever the children in 3 societies(I think) want. Their wishes were hung on the tree. A lot of presents there at the end of this charity period. (The picture was taken on the first few days it's placed there =P)

HappY 2OO9 ^o^

1 comment:

Rain aka Elaine said...

every year also got toy bank 1..u got give ur old toy to them ?