Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sweeping Spider Web

CNY is here~
Wuu huu~
Happy leh when think about ang pau money $.$

Main Point:
Due to working, i haven't updated my blog for a long time.
So, now, as what the Chinese usually does before CNY, I'm doing spring-cleaning for my blog too =P
Must follow the trend despite busy working.

OK.
For my friends who follow this blog (I think not more than 5, pityful blog), here are my updates:

(i) First and foremost, of course is my work.
My work, okok, there're pros and cons. But, my point is, when you have the opportunity to study, go. Work isn't everthing. You think work is fun but wait till you really become the permanent staff of a company. You will keep thinking of school at that time. At least I am now. Haha. Faint la...
Basically I'm repeating the same routine everyday. Wake up --> breakfast --> work --> lunch --> work --> dinner --> rest (while watching anime/manga/online) --> sleep. Boring.

(ii) Jogoya
The food is quite good. I went there due to the promotion 2 pax free 1. Try all japanese buffet there if you like japanese food. 3 things I don't like.
1. The usherettes sucks. Their English is UNBELIEVABLY GOOD. Please throw them inside as waitresses. They just can't be the usherettes of a suppose-to-be-high-class restaurant.
2. The design inside... not suitable for someone like me that can easily lose my way. I nearly couldn't find my way back to my seat for several times.
3. Only VIPs are entitles to enjoy some really great food. This is so unfair to others. They can only see the VIPs eating great food. But fortunate enough, 1 of my mum friends who attended is the VIP. And yeah, I still wanna grumble about this.

Unagi lovers, this is really yummy =P

Sashimi plate~ yum yum =P

The machine-made Cappucino.

Desserts~

Some are realy nice, some I dunno what's the taste.
And they serve Haagen Dazs ice creams~ but maybe I'm so used to cheapalak ice creams like normal nestle, kings, walls, etc., Haagen Dazs isn't my taste.


VIP Food:
Mantis Shrimp a.k.a 'Lai Lui' Prawn.

The big Oyster (I don't really remember whether this is an oyster or not) with alfalfa.

It's that BIG~ no joking man~

Dunno what this dessert is called. I only remember that scrumptious taste. OMG~! @@

Flower tea. Didn't try this. Feel disappointed.

(iii) CountUP 2009
I went to the CountUP 2009 near my house. The senator didn't wanna countDOWN so we counted UP. Weird, huh? Quite boring. Here are some pics:
Stage.

Lion Dance by Taman Connaught students.

2 quite leng zai Han Xin Academy students singing.

The paid Lion Dance. I like their second part where they jump from one pole to another. NICE.

The Senator singing. (Give him face only~)

The kids playing happily. They're just adorable and naive. Haiz. I miss my childhood.

Fireworks.

(iv) Hair.
Had my hair perm. Ask me to go out to YAM CHA if wanna see. Wahaha. Actually not much difference. Imagine the EGYPT Queen, maybe you'll know what I mean. Haha.

(v) 3rd Education Fair in 1 month time.
Last Sunday, I went to the 3rd big Education Fair. I went to the FACON twice in PWTC and in Mid Valley last month and this 1 in KLCC. Result? I still can't decide what to study. Feel like tossing the dice. 1-Go to hell. 2-Go to heaven. 3-Go to zapbalang college. 4-Stay at home at wait for rich old man to marry me. 5-WORK. 6-Go to Form6 which equals to 1 I think.
AND AND AND
I went to this Edu Fair with my sista~ =)

(vi) ANIME ^^
The one who knows me well knows that i wasn't an anime fan until I enter this company to work. Really feel like crying. Addicted to one more thing now. I still haven't finished my Hong Ki Drama and Taiwanese Drama, now Anime. My eyes are gonna crack soon.
Anyway, for girls, highly recommended: Ouran High School Host Club(END) and Skip Beat(ONGOING).
I'm so addicted to Skip Beat that I'm reading its manga(comic) as it's too slow.
Ouran High School Host Club~
P/s: The friend who recommended me to watch this anime loves them like hell b'coz they're handsome...


CNY posts coming up~
See ya~

~HapPy ChiNesE NeW yEAr folks~

5 comments:

A said...

yo.. 0.0 u went to edu fair?? my class went on Sat(17 Jan).. oo n i'm an anime fan as well.. xD.. i watched Ouran(done).. heard of shugo chara??? got time we go Yam Cha la.. so miss u le..

Denise said...

yo~
sorry~
old liao~
u r??
anyway, shugo chara... heard of it, haven started...
now i have plenty of series haven finished...
faint~

A said...

I'm Angeline la.. xD

Denise said...

lol~
haha~
coz i cnt view ur profile...
i'll rmbr frm nw on XD

A said...

ha ha.. i got acc no blog xD