This is a boring 1 as still no pics.
My bro is complaining as i haven't renamed my files to be burned so that he can format the pc.
My homework is piling up again.
I still have 3hours of driving lessons before going for the test.
And i receive complains for not updating my blog.
OK.
Let me think of what i've done so far.
Last Friday - Went to Jogoya session with college friends. *Grrr* Can't upload pics.
Seriously, I won't go there anymore unless someone belanja me (I'll consider). Expensive is 1 thing. We pay for the service, service quite bad. We pay for the food, the food isn't good.
Last Saturday - Half dead. 3.5 hours of driving kills. Had my fringe cut and i'm damn happy with it. My fringe is back~!
Last Sunday - Did my maths homework that the lecturer given from Monday to Thursday. I spent 12hours to finish them as i sketched more than 50 graphs and more than 10 papers, 20 pages. Totally dead at the end of the day.
Yesterday - It's supposed to be a GOOD Friday as my college was closed to celebrate. BUT, our dear biz lecturer wanted us to go back for the 2hours class. So, my GOOD Friday became an ordinary friday. We went for curry mee session after class. Then, i went to watch Fast & Furious 4 (Pantas & Ganas 4 *That's how they translate in the movie =.="*) with my buddy. OK OK la. Not too bad, not too good.
Is this considered as update??
Dunno.
I know it's boring only lo...
Thanks for reading this till you yawn hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment