Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My 1st Week in College

OK. I haven't formatted my pc.
So it's normal to face problem like can't upload photo due to dunno what reason, can't login to facebook and the worst is can't online.
OK. I dunno whether the online problem is because of my pc or TM.
You think I don't care?
No lo.
I couldn't do my assignment during the weekend.
I'm doing assignment for my biz studies now.
I haven't started at all but I'm blogging here.
OK. I admit. I'm definitely addicted to blogging.
Not a crime.

Back to main point.
My 1st week in college was only 3 days.
As I mentioned earlier, ponteng'ed' a lot of days.

What did I do??
Wednesday: I entered every class that I take. At the end of the day, freaking tired.

Thursday: Got all the subjects again. Going back at 4.30pm again. The word of the day: TIRED.

Friday: Only 2 hours of biz studies. Then attended Food Club. Nothing good about it except I don't have to stay back and I get to eat =D...
But then, although I got to go back earlier, I went back to school to find the principal to sign the appeal form for me. And, once I got into the staff room, the teacher started:"Weishan, come here. Help me to do this please." Ya. That's the case. And I waited long enough to get the PK1 to sign for me. Ended up, the principal was so busy that I can't even see her face-to-face. There goes my nap time.

Summary:
Like that lo.
I know you expect me to write how the college looks, the students, friends, lecturers and class.
Gonna write soon.
Not now.
BIZ..............
If you can tell me what Subprime Mortgage Crisis is, then I'll tell you more ==

Oh ya.
Congrats to those who gotten award on the Hari Anugerah Cemerlang and nice performances ^^

No comments: