Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pissed!!!

I’m damn hell pissed off~!
Stupid school magazine editorial board~!
If you’re really out of budget, can’t print my 1-page-full-of-words-script, can you please at least inform me????
Now what??
Using my ugly photo, scanned signature and my precious name, but not my script??
WhAt?!?!?!
Who typed that damn ugly speech out??
Those’re definitely not my words~!!!!!
If you’d informed me or asked me to change/edit/retype, I wouldn’t have been so angry here, roaring at my very own blog!!!!

THIS
IS
WHAT
I
TYPED!!!


First and foremost, I would like to thank the Editorial Board of SMK Seri Mutiara for inviting me to share my thoughts in this school’s very first magazine. I am glad that the first school magazine, MUTIARA 2008 is finally published. Thank you and congratulations to SMKSM Editorial Board.
(feel like censoring this part now)

On the 3rd of January, 2005, I stepped into this school for the first time as one of the pioneers. The magnificent building shocked me. ‘Am I in the wrong place?’ was the first thought came across my mind. From far, it looked like a college building and everything was perfectly new. In November 2008, my fellow form 5 friends will be attending this school for the last time.

I feel lucky that I was involved in most of SMKSM’s pioneer programmes and activities: the first Sports’ Day, Teacher’ Day, ‘Anugerah Cemerlang’, Cross-country and such. Besides that, I have also witnessed the birth of the first school badge, school song, motto, vision and the ceremony where the school celebrated the transfer of our first principal, Puan Hajah Saamah to SMK Padang Tembak. Watching my friends leaving the school one by one, new friends coming batch by batch, all these memorable moments are pinned in my mind and I will never forget any of them.

However, the most amazing journey that affected my school life was when I was given the responsibility of being the school’s Head Prefect, representing the voices of the students. It is a dream that I never thought I would achieve. As the school first head prefect in 2005, I held the mission to build up the Prefectorial Board. In year 2007, I was entrusted with the responsibility again. This time, my mission was to lead the prefects to the top.

Every path has its challenges. Along this path, I have driven pass highways and also met with a lot of obstacles. I felt proud when my fellow prefects made successful achievements. I become stronger each time I met with failures as I believe failures build up a stronger personality.

To my fellow juniors, respect the teachers as they are the most valuable individuals of the school and the country. They teach the students to become great leaders in the future. To my fellow prefects, John Quincy Adams once quoted, ‘Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.’ These qualities will make you a better prefect and a better leader. And to the next Prefectorial Board leaders, the way to learn to do things is to do things. Success teaches how to succeed. Begin with determination to succeed and the work id already half done. Lastly, to all the teachers, I sincerely thank you for teaching all the SMKSM students with your true hearts.

Once again, I would like to congratulate the SMKSM Editorial Board on the success of publishing the school’s first magazine. This magazine contains all the best and finest memories in the year 2008. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone in SMKSM for granting me one of the most remarkable journey of my life.

‘He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool – shun him;
He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is simple – teach him;
He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep – wake him;
He who knows, and knows that he knows, is a wise man – follow him.”
Lao-Tzu

Farewell SMKSM. Thank you.

And this is the only script that you can use my photo, signature and name~!!!!
Disappointed, dissatisfaction, irresponsible, disrespectful, ridiculous, hatefulness!!!
These’re what I give it back to you as RETURN GIFTS!!!!!

The one that’s printed on the school magazine????
IT'S disqualified to appear below my photo, above my signature and name!!!!!!!

No comments: