Instruction: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them.
1. I believe that if I hate something more, the probability of me getting involved in that thing increases.
2. Drama is my soul.
3. I look plump. (towards fat)
4. I enjoy being alone sometimes, enjoy being with crowds sometimes.
5. I take friendships as important as myself.
6. I love to talk non stop and laugh non stop.
7. I enjoy hanging out with sistas eventhough seeing them everyday. (Our topic never ends)
8. I has just stopped working and I dislike animes. (Result? I’m still a part time anime subtitles translator)
9. I see driving lessons as something I must go through (Feels like sitting inside a roller coaster and I’m the controller.)
10. I hate to see my school magazine as something makes me pissed off.
11. I’m able to type without looking at the keyboard too often. (I think a lot of people can la…)
12. I’m typing this while watching Prince of Tennis OVA Ep.23. (not translating, but I wanna know the ending as I translated Ep20-22 =.=”)
13. The recent singers that I’ve fallen in love with are Khalil Fong and Nan Quan Ma Ma. (But, I still love my Alex Fong and Quincy Tan a lot ^^)
14. I love window shoppings as I can spend my time with looking at something nice and pretty while not wasting my money.
15. “Let’s yam cha!” is my favourite quote whenever I see someone I haven’t seen for a long time. (1 week is very long)
16. My spending and earning rate is almost equal. (You know what it means?!)
I’m tagging someone who’s willing to be tagged XD
No comments:
Post a Comment