Saturday, March 21, 2009

Continuing My Path of Studies

For your concerned (or even you're not), I'm studying in Methodist College Kuala Lumpur.
Taking A-Level (Arts) which I've chosen Maths, Accounting, Business Studies and Economics.
Really gotta wish good luck to myself.
After reading the books, Maths is the only subject that I can see lights there.
The rest??
Dark dark dark.
All words.
Faint.
Nevermind.
Nothing can defeat me.
Only I defeat things.
Wakaka XD
Too confident.
Damn scared that it'll become just like my SPM.
Touch wood~!
Take everything normally.

Fuh...
Take a deep breathe...
Hah...

Wait...
I missed the orientation.
I missed 4 days of classes.
I'm gonna miss 2 days classes again as I'm going to Cameron Highlands tomorrow...

WHAT?!
I must be the mighty FishBone to catch up.
Wish myself the best of luck =)

And all of you out there, too.
If you're confused like I was and I am now, choose your favourite and interested in subjects and study.
Then, decide while you're studying =D

G00D LucK~!


P/s: since KL Tower is switching off the lights on 28/3/09, 8.30-9.30pm, I'll try to convince everyone I know to switch off the lights including myself and same goes to you guys =)

SWITCH OFF THE LIGHTS TO VOTE FOR EARTH HOUR~!

Watch 8TV, TV2 advertisement for more info or check out WWF website...

4 comments:

A said...

oo? Taking A-levels at Methodist College huh?
Why arts not science? And I thought you hate accounting xD..

Rain aka Elaine said...

grats for u xD
I dont think got ppl will off their light on Earth Hour lo..
8.30 to 9.30pm leh..most of the ppl usually watch tv with air cond syok syok at thr

Denise said...

angeline: really beh tahan science so try arts... if really beh tahan again, thn jst stick to the stupid mass comm tht i've thinking after SPM until my results were out~

lin jie: thx =) watch tv with air cond can, no lights nia XD XD XD

Rain aka Elaine said...

siao ah..no light..mata buta cepat