Monday, June 8, 2009

Another 1st Attempt

Well, since life's short, I was brave enough to step into the ICE-SKATING field and skaaaaaate~
1st time for sure PK la~
Still feel pain now...
Ouch~!

So, early in the morning, we reached Sunway Pyramid (thanks to Twins' mum and JH's sis) and we headed to the ice-skating field straight.
I started by holding the side (which 1st timer doesn't do so??), walk, walk, skate a little, walk, walk, skate a little......
Skated from 10am-2pm.
Can I skate at last?
I dunno.
I think I'm kind of skating, but maybe I'm not actually skating o.O??

Then, lunch time~!
Went to Bar BQ Plaza.
We (well, particularly my table) had fun cooking the fun =D

As a NOOB, I tried Auntie Anne's pretzel for the 1st time.
My friend suggested cinnamon sugar which tastes good!

Then, from Sunway Pyramid, we went back to Leisure Mall and did nothing there. XD

AND,
no more ands,
it's picture time~!

Evidence

Before we started:

Skating:

Resting:

Grouping:
The 3 boys

The 5 girls

Former 2003 6Mers, Davidson

Former SBU people

Just random

Everyone (comment: to the random person that took this photo, thanks but it's blure)

Yi Theng, you are getting better in taking group photo =)



Lunch:
A hill of chilli padi o.o
The fatter version of US (after eating) XD

I'm so tired now after walking, skating, eating, sorting and uploading all the pics~
And the worst thing, I didn't sleep well on saturday night as...
I couldn't sleep after drinking LOR HON GOR~
Sounds lame... Ya, it's lame.

No comments: