Thursday, June 18, 2009

Monkeys?

So, have you ever seen monkeys wondering around your house or neighbours' and said HI to you?
Have you ever seen monkeys loitering with bananas and apples stolen from some unknown places and offered you some?
Have you ever shook hands with monkeys that passed by your house while going on a shifting trip?

Yup. I have seen monkeys wondering on my house pillar, sitting down there looking at you and 'smiled'.
Yup, I have seen monkeys loitering with food, eating them happily and 'smiled'.
Nope. I haven't shook hands with them though.

Why are monkeys jumping up and down from roofs to roofs?
Why do the barbarian monkeys suddenly become civilised and join the city?
Why do the monkeys need to climb pillars and roofs (high-class monkeys may use the lift) instead of climbing trees?

Well, if we didn't need new places to stay in, to search for entertainment, to invest, to show off, perhaps the monkeys would have stayed in the forest, enjoying themselves although being barbarians, eating bananas plucked by themselves, shifting from trees to tress.
They may not need to take the trouble to be educated to say HI to human, steal food, learn to share with human, shake hands, climbing pillars and roofs, and give a b ig wide smile.

Hmm?
Am I saying something right or writing nonsense here?

No comments: