Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Sem?

Well, skipped blogging for 1 week.

Perhaps my mind isn't awake.
I feel that the sem holidays actually kill me.
Throughout the holidays, I've been deeply poisoned by watching dramas, sleeping late, waking up late, taking nap in the afternoon, online to do all sorts of crap but not revising...
Whenever there's friend asking "free to come out?", there's a forever "yes"...

Now, situation doesn't change much.
Exam timetable like crap.
Most of my papers in the afternoon.
Sleep until I'm satisfied before going to college like nothing.
I don't feel like I'm prepared and ready for the papers, but i still went through 4 papers.
The last paper is on the coming tuesday, 2.00-3.10pm, the last paper of the last day.
And, right after that, need to attend the most boring meeting of all - pre-u society.

Last week, a crap week.
Our 2nd sem started last wednesday.
0907 new students came in for their 1st day of orientation.
I realised that the college did push the exam timetable 2 days later EXCEPT for accounting.
They didn't inform us.
What a great college.

I found out that my new timetable sucks.
Suck no.1: I got 2 hours of class every Saturday.
Suck no.2: There're 2 groups of Maths, and my dear buddy JOYCE is in a different group.
Syck no.3: This means that i've less time to see Joyce as the only class that we attend together now is Econs. Oh ya, and the big family class --> Malaysian Studies.
Suck no.4: I have 3 classes of Business on Mondays, BUT, all separated (the day starts with biz, biz before break, biz again after break and maths). And, there's no double class for biz at all. Crazy.
Suck no.5: I still have the usual big gap (although shortened from 3.5hours to 2hours) before the compulsory pre-u meeting.

Blah.
Whatever la.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree that your timetable sucks. lol.

Denise said...

is it just mine?
i thought urs sucks too??
XD