Saturday, August 29, 2009

Busy Weeks of August 09

So, i've been wondering why I was so busy to the extend that I didn't blog and almost all my plants in Barn Buddy were stolen...again ==

The week when i returned from orientation camp, very ill, so skipped blogging.

The week after that, forgot what I did. Should be busy practicing choir and very tired after that. Oh ya. I'm addicted to computer games. And, i did place mats + did revision (not more than 1 hour for that whole week) for the monthly tests.

This week, me and my friends were busy completing the place mats for the Graduation Night, busy practicing for choir again, busy socializing + networking...

OK. Random updates...

1st, my dear Alex Fong has a new album, named as Seven Years =D

Then, went to my neighbour's house to have LEI CHA meal. Seriously nice.
And i found out that the dog is super cute =P

Next, place mats that me and my friends did...
Imagine, such nice art work is used to put plate on top of it... stupid la...
My college new building construction
Not a nice view though...

Me in choir during Graduation Night... No pic where i was on stage =S
Me with weird face and 2 other leng lui...

Me and Ying Ying (the pianist)

I've replaced my handphone keychain (or whatever you call it)
* Blink Blink *

WHY i replaced? Because my previous keychain...
Its soul shall rest in peace now...

Last but not least~
Chace Crawford's hot!!
Super hot!Super handsome!Super charming!Catch Nathaniel Archibald in Gossip Girl... "You know you love me, XOXO~"

Update completed~

Holiday is here =D

No comments: