Finish The Sentences.
1. My ex... doesn't exist.
2. Maybe I should... sleep more.
3. I love... my friends :-*
4. People would say that I am... weishan.
5. I don't understand... why guys like to gossip like girls nowadays.
6. When I wake up in the morning... what time is it?
7. I trust... things that i see than i hear.
8. Life is... bumpy.
9. My past taught me... confident doesn't equal to a 100% success.
10. I get annoyed when... i feel annoyed XD
11. Parties are... socialising time!
12. I wish... i can get all A without studying (which will definitely not happen)
&
I wish i can be someone related to Alex Fong or Chace Crawford XD
13. Dogs... are pets.
14. Cats... are pets too.
15. Tomorrow is... tomorrow.
16. I have a low tolerance for... accusations.
17. If I had a million dollars... buy a house and a car.
18. I'm totally terrified of... road accidents.
19. When I look at the night sky I think... i should sleep now.
20. If I could be anyone I would be... ME (perasan)
No comments:
Post a Comment