Sunday, November 1, 2009

1st of Nov, 2009

How scary it is.
Time flies like a shooting star.
It's November now.
Which means, I have studied in MCKL for 7 months plus, and i have another around 8 months time left in MCKL.
I used to think that i wanna leave this college ASAP as i really don't enjoy studying there due to certain unidentified reasons.
On the other hand, during the exam period, i missed hanging out with friends in canteen and library.
Miss you, J and M.

This also indicates that, i have less time to think what course i wanna take to further my studies.
Scary...

I didn't have the motivation to study for my trials.
No target.
In the end, i think i screwed everything except for Maths Statistics.
The rest?

Maybe it's just luck.
My 2nd best subject, Accountings...
I didn't study much on Thursday as i had 2 papers that day which made me mentally exhausted.
So i decided to sleep earlier and wake up earlier in the next morning to revise abit.
FORTUNATE enough for me, few minutes before 5am, the electricity supply went off.
GREAT! I chose to continue to sleep and forget about Accountings.

I hope this won't happen to me before and during my real A-level exam.
I'm screwed.
Urgh!!

No comments: