I've just had the first accident of my driving life.
There's a rather unintelligent motorcyclist parking right behind my car which was right at my car's blind spot.
I stayed inside the car for quite some while.
Just when i reversed to get out of the place, i hit it.
In the end, i think my car has more scratches and more damaged than his stupid company's motor.
And, this is what he said: 'Menurut undang-undang, kamu patut tengok mirror tepi sebelum reverse.'
HELLO! Which part of you parked at my car's blind spot you cannot get?
Whatever!
Learned a lesson!
If there reverse censor 'diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii's, do look at the back carefully (and this is actually the first time i actually turned my whole head behind to check whether it's clear after looking at the mirrors!)
So what if you still cannot see anything at the back and the censor continues to 'diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'?
I dunno.
Walk down of the car and check la next time.
Sorry la bro.
Your car back bumper's gone =(
Very pain...
It feels like i've been hit =(


No comments:
Post a Comment