Someone posted details about this games carnival in facebook.
I like the comment - What's MCKL??
LMAO!
Here are the details:
Event: Methodist College Kuala Lumpur Games Carnival
Date: 13.03.2010 (Saturday)
Venue: Methodist College Kuala Lumpur, Brickfields (just right next to Tun Sambanthan Monorail Station)
Entrance fee: It's FREE!
Reasons to come: -To see me XD
- This is specially organised for underprivileged kids, aged 5-16 (hopefully i'm right). So, come and support us by buying coupons from me! It's RM10 per book. You can share with your friends if you bring them over =)
What you should expect: FOOD! GAMES!
LOVE YA!
*Wash brain... You've forgotten about the so called upcoming post about OB Night...*
Oh ya, i've just reminded you XD
Coming up next (again and again - 2PM) - OB Night 2010!
I'm sorry! I seriously don't have the time to post that up. You are welcome to see the pictures thru my facebook =)
No comments:
Post a Comment