Everything seems to be happening not at the right pace and place for me right now.
I think i did too many things that my friends don't like.
I don't like this feeling, the feeling that makes me don't feel right and happy.
Maybe it's just me.
I'm like this.
I'm constantly trying to change myself to a better person.
But it just tends to fail.
I'm still trying.
I've decided not to reveal too much of me in cyber world.
So i'm going to lock my blog.
Only people who ask for my permission can read my blog.
Even no one cares to ask for permission to read, i'll still lock it.
I don't like the feeling that some random people is reading my blog but you dunno who.
It'll be locked after the usual readers gimme their email addresses as I dunno which email you use to sign in blogger.
See what i mean about WRONG pace? Speed test shows my internet speed is very pathetic. My dad pays for the snail speed.
Long lost BBQ Night 2009 pictures. (I was the cup holder that day)
The bear has just made my day today =)
And of course my beloved tang tang =D




.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment