Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The End of 1st Sem

Hurray!
1st sem has just ended - excluding 4 final papers.
No more freaking Computers in Business group report & presentation and poster presentation & exhibition for Entrepreneurship & Business.
No more Entrepreneurship & Business, Business Economics A and Economy & Society individual essays that don't make sense at all.

What left are the scary Business Law A, Business Economics A -ve marking MCQs, Financial Accounting and crapping Economy & Society.

So far...
I don't hate my university life, at least until now.
I've trained myself to be ignorant in certain things.

BUT...
I tortured myself too.
I hadn't done coursework before this, neither individual nor group work.
So, the 1st coursework I handed in was the one I mentioned before, individual.
I kept checking for grammar, spelling and formatting mistakes.
This is my style, at least I try my best not to annoy my examiners with terrible sentence structures and grammar mistakes.
However for group report, others just couldn't care less. They care about their own activities (I care too, but at the very last week, I sacrificed all my other work just for it) more than this report.
I even went to uni at 12pm and reached home at 12am on the Sunday before the deadline.
WHAT THE?!
So do I get YOUR marks by doing everything myself (with another member that cares about her work just like me)?
Hell no!
Do I get YOUR marks by doing my part of slideshows and presenting them?
Freaking no!
The best thing of all is that the lecturer gave OUR presentation a word - EXCELLENT.
I hope the same for the report too.

Oh well! Free from assignments temporary! DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!! :D

Specially done for my desktop ;)
(the slideshow function seems to be malfunctioning and makes my laptop go haywire too)

No comments: