In less than 24 hours, 2010 is coming to an end, with a FULLSTOP.
Any happy memories will be brought forward and sad incidents will be deleted.
Nah~
Easy to type but not easy to do at all.
The following wishes were typed in my blog, 01.01.2010:
Wishes of the year:
- i'm not going to say get all A in A-level, i need to start with "LOVE BOOKS MORE THAN EVER"! *Failed to love books more but succeeded in getting all As in A-level! :)
- get myself into a university (what i want is a university that can provide the best memory in my study life) *Got myself into UNMC. Whether I'll get best memory in my study life or not...... Er......
- avoid myself getting involved in any sort of accident *I survive :)
- facebook less *Getting worse after having UniFi
- watch more great dramas *义海豪情 & 泡沫之夏 are the recent not bad dramas. Not to forget 下一站,幸福 & 灿烂的遗产
- blog more (lol) *Define more
- shop more *Oh yeah definitely
- meet up with sistas more often *YUP :D
- become prettier (just for the sake of writing) *Errrrrrrrrrr......
I should just do a brief account on what I did in 2010:
- drove like I'm no longer a 'P' driver.
- took A-level exam for the 1st time in January and was late for the last paper - Economics 3.
- attended prom in February and officially hated a group of people on the very same day.
- went high in Super Junior's concert in March. (I really much hope that they'll come in 2011!!!)
- joined the 1st treasure hunt in my life.
- went to Michelle's house several times :)
- completed A-level in June and got satisfying result :D
- obsessed with Kpop - Super Junior, 2am, 2pm, 4minute, Brown Eyed Girls, 2NE1, SNSD, CN Blue, FT Island, Kara, G.NA, IU......
- had awesome time with college buddies at Penang.
- taught form 3 Geography and English for 1 month plus.
- got into UNMC and completed 1st semester.
- shopped a lot, sang a lot of karaoke.
Ignoring bad memories. DELETE~~~
I shall start thinking of my new year's resolutions.
No comments:
Post a Comment