Monday, April 18, 2011

Title-no

I realise I haven't posted new entry for a long time.
I have been busy playing Facebook games, as usual.
It's time to shut myself down from Facebook, temporary, again.

This time, I shall limit myself to 1 hour of Facebook a day, including replying comments, personal messages and playing games. This shall last till the end of my exam - 25/05/2011.
OK...
This is hard...
I'll see how far I can hold to this promise to myself.
Hmmmm.

New babes :DD
Since I have them, I should utilise my laptop by listening to their songs, watching their videos randomly, and doing revision.
Finals is in less than 1 month time and I still haven't started doing revision and this time I'm dead serious about doing revision b'cos I think I'm basically dead if I don't pay some effort on studying.
Godness!
I hate Mark Zuckerberg!

Denise, be a good girl, if you still wanna go to China. :)

No comments: