Monday, September 17, 2012

Follow Up...

Following up what I posted previously, I realise I SUCK. Like, I rant and rant and rant, then nothing changes. Why still bother ranting? I seriously don't know. I think I'm having PMS now. It feels so wrong.

I couldn't stop myself from blurting out everything I want to say when I was talking to my @ colleague just now, just couldn't... though I just came back from a getaway. This isn't the right way to start my week after a getaway. Why didn't I turn myself into a more cheerful person? I enjoyed so much during the week but once I returned, I went back to the usual ranting bitch. Negativity again. So freaking sick of this.

Looking back at my 2012 New Year's Resolution:


  • Learn to appreciate
  • Continue to be patient; complain and grumble less
  • Do not put my own high expectations on others (try to put myself on someone else's shoes)
  • SPEND WISELY!
  • Taobao when necessary only
  • Pay attention in lectures and revise more frequently to reduce the degree of suffering during completions of assignments and examinations
  • Utilise my time in China as an exchange student, international student
  • Spend my free time wisely
  • Keep myself more fashionable instead of being lazy to dress up

I really need to slap myself.

Reminder:
* Life is not just all about what you think it is right now. You have more to go through.
* It's final year and no time should be wasted on shit.
* AIESEC is a platform for you to shine, not to make others realise how good a complainer you are though you may be able to achieve and complete expectations and tasks.

Confused, for a lot of stuff, like almost all I have in my mind.

Can I cry away all my confusion and doubts; and start brand newly?

No comments: