I really like and also dislike organising gathering.
Like:
It's great to meet with friends that I haven't seen for ages and I'm the 1st 1 to know that they're coming... ^^
Dislike:
As usual, a lot of them FFK (fong fei gei a.k.a couldn't appear at the 11th hour). Makes me so damn angry.
B U T
Nevermind la.
It's their freedom.
But, please gimme another better reason (choose to lie) for not coming next time. Some lame reasons such as 'I'm lazy to come' is unacceptable.
End of sad part.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Beginning of the FUN part.
I really like this gathering.
Dunno why but just like it a lot.
Maybe because I got to laugh A LOT (lolz~ I mean it XD)
A lot of long-time-no-see friends came.
Thanks to the oraganisers good job: Pei Wen, Yi Theng and Me Me Me Me Me ^^
Attendance:
1. ME (brought tau fu fa)
2. Pei Wen (brought fried nugget fingers)
3. Yi Theng (brought egg sandwiches)
4. Kai Sein (blure host / driver)
5. Peini (as blurry as usual)
6. Hoi Lai (as crazy as usual)
7. Jason (still wearing braces)
8. Kenny (still that short... no offence *.o)
9. Shu Shyan (leng lui liao XD)
10. Kar Mun (still the same)
11. Kar Jun (the blurrest person I've ever known)
12. See Mun (her voice is as soft as mosquito)
13. Siow Yin (very talkative as usual)
14. Calvin (not much different since I last saw him)
15. Herng Yau (bigger in size)
16. Chi Jone (handsome a bit liao)
17. Yi Wen (long-time-no-see friend)
18. Yun Ru (long-time-no-see friend too)
19. Shin Wen (long-time-no-see friend three =P)
20. Kai Yang (great to see her)
21. Our dear class teacher, Mushroom (getting fatter and fatter each time XP)
FFK list... Don't wanna reveal. But, next time, surely the FFKs' names will be announced... Muahahahahahahaha.
As usual, my pics show something:
B U T
Dessert (tau fu fa), using plastic cups to eat with plastic spoons(Don't blame the host, that's NOT his house. He's staying there only. Not doing any cleaning and keeping, so dunno anything.)
Serious Pics Time:
Link~!
I wonder how she (Yi Theng) remembers those weird cases. LOLZ~
P/S: I still have the video in my phone and whenever I watch it, I still can laugh non-stop. Thanks to our camera holder, Siow Yin :-*
THANKS EVERYONE!
I HAD A GREAT TIME!
SAME TO YOU GUYS RIGHT?!
SEE YA IN 2014!!!! ^^










No comments:
Post a Comment