Monday, February 16, 2009

Mixture

Life is a mixture of everything happening around us.

When I have nothing else better to do, I look at my fingernails and start to move to my cupboard to take out my nail polish and stuff.
I know my hands look ugly.

After work, I have nothing else better to do so have lunch with my friend.
I highly recommend this food. Find this picture in the menu of Wong Kok Restaurant. ^^

When I feel bored, I like to walk around to look for shoes

When I feel like it's time to change my look, I buy this

When I'm finally free, I decided to read and pass my Law Test
Not 50/50 but who cares. If I get 50/50 and they give me free driving lessons, then I'd have done my best XD
And hello, I'm not colour blind. It's safe to drive with me =P (but haven't gotten my driving license yet... XP)

Taking picture of my cousin's hamster is quite fun too.
So cute.
It pee and got himself a free early shower.

Taking pics with friends marks down the history of our lives.
He's going to Taiwan soon~


That's life.

2 comments:

Rain aka Elaine said...

walao..so ugly punya muka = =!!!!!!!

Denise said...

walao~

none of my biz man~

hehehe...