Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY 2009 ~^^~

Prepare to be bored...
3,2,1...


SATURDAY (24/01/09)
29th (lunar calender) - 1. Went to last minute shopping for my shoes with my shopping buddy.

My shoes ^^

The shopping gang~


SUNDAY (25/01/09)
30th - 1. We went to my uncle's house for reunion lunch.
2. grandparents' house for reunion dinner (steamboat + chinese traditional CNY food as ala carte).

MONDAY (26/01/09)
1st day of CNY 09 - 1. Went to the temple nearby for praying a bit (<10mins). style="text-align: center;">My cute nephew with GOLD BAR @.@

My cute nephew playing 'Sparkling' (dunno what that thing is in english)

My cute niece~


TUESDAY (27/01/09)
2nd day - 1. I think I we went to 2nd aunt's house to have brunch.
2. Went back to my grandparents' house to take ang pau and had dinner.

WEDNESDAY (28/01/09)
3rd day - Grew mould at home... =.="

THURSDAY (29/01/09)
4th day - 1. Went to Mdm Ee's house (my secondary school teacher) with some friends. Had a great time.
2. Went to Leisure Mall to watch All's Well End's Well with them and bought my new handphone accesory as I broke my previous 1 (I'm the supporter of MiniToons! Yeahz~!) The movie is lame, nothing but funny a bit.
3. Had dinner in my 4th aunt's house because the adults wanna play mahjong.

Hanging on my HP now...

Hanging on my cupboard... Haha... Another pink thing in my room =D


FRIDAY (30/01/09)
5th day - 1. Went back to office to take ang pau and we didn't work there. We opened youtube videos and had our own sing K session. XD
2. Went to Neway to sing K with my buddy.

In office

Singing K... lame pic...


SATURDAY (31/01/09)
6th day - 1. Started working in the morning.
2. Went to my friend's house for primary school gathering organised by me (next post).

SUNDAY (01/02/09)
7th day - Went out for dinner with relatives and the adults gambled after that.


Very very very typical CNY celebration...
Gambling all around.
That's the CNY I'm celebrating every year.

1 comment:

Rain aka Elaine said...

I know what the sparkling is...
FIREWORK la ==|| Leisure Mall games punya tempat wakaka